Site Map | Contact us | Home
No. 58, Palace Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052.
Copyright © 2012. Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bangalore, Karnataka, INDIA. All Rights Reserved
COURSE ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION
Degree in any discipline (with an aggregate of atleast 50%). The results of the All India entrance test, group discussion,
essay writing and interview are also taken into consideration for the purpose of admission. Final Year students are also
eligible to apply and will be conditionally admitted, if they meet the admission requirements. The candidate shall submit the
Final Degree Marks latest before the commencement of examinations of PGDM 1st Trimester exams failing which the
admission stands automatically cancelled.
The Institute offers admissions to Corporate sponsored candidates. The sponsoring Company will have to bear such fees
as applicable to such candidates. About 10% of the seats are reserved for Corporate candidates.
Scholarships are provided to meritorious and deserving students.
THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Screening of Applications based on cut-off marks and past credits.
• Minimum Scores - 50% in Degree
• Valid score in All India Aptitude test conducted by XAT / CAT / MAT / ATMA / JMET / CMAT
• Group discussion /Essay writing focusing on General and Social issues of the present times.
• Panel Interview for final selection.
• Personal Interview with Director.
• Payment of Fees.